Security systemsBusiness Security Ltd. designs security, surveillance and access control systems of any complexity level. We also make contracts which do not include the designed system's installation.
Our work on designing these systems is based on modern European recommendations and regulations, that are in force in Latvia.
- Fire safety regulations No.82, approved by Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia on 17.02.2004;
- Fire safety regulations LBN-201, approved by Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia on 31.10.1995;
- LVS CEN/TS 54 – 14:2004;
- ПУЭ – 85.
During our 14-year experience in the security business, we have successfully implemented a large number of projects.
Technical department specialists have designed fire alarm systems for such notable buildings as:
- “Business centre – residential building “Citadele”, Rīga, Republikas square 3;
- Architectural – construction centre “REATON”, Rīga, Viskaļu street 21;
- “LATEKOBANKA”, Rīga, E. Birznieka – Upīša street 22.
Security and surveillance systems designed by our professionals are successfully working at many objects, including:
- trade centre MC2, Rīga, Krasta street 68;
- tire service and trading site “JUVA”, Rīga, Lubānas street 78;
- trade centre “MAP Latvija”б Rīga, Granītu street 17;
Careful usage and regular maintenance of the security systems are crucial for their long-lasting faultless operation. Technical maintenance is deemed necessary by Article 11 of LVS CEN/TS 54 – 14:2004 regulations and by fire safety regulations No.82.
Period of technical maintenance is defined in the order of business within the limits imposed by the aforementioned regulations.
Choose Business Security Ltd. as your maintenance partner and you will forget about problems with electronic equipment!!